Advanced Dental Patient Safety – Dudley, MA
Protecting Your Smile and Your Overall Health
Patient, employee, and family safety has always been our top priority and has continued throughout this pandemic. We sincerely appreciate your confidence in our dental office by allowing us to treat you during this historic time.
By carefully monitoring and adjusting our protocols based on the most up to date recommendations of the CDC and Department of Health, we have been able to maintain the highest level of safety.
As restrictions are being eased by the CDC and the Department of Health, we are happy to announce that we will be making the following changes to our check-in process.
- The dental office will now complete the screening questionnaire at the time of appointment confirmation and will verify at the time of your appointment.
- We may ask you to reschedule your appointment based on your responses.
- The reception area will now be open at full capacity for your comfort and convenience.
- You may continue to wait in your car if you are more comfortable. Please call the dental office upon arrival and we will let you know when your provider is ready for you.
- A team member will confirm your screening questions from the questionnaire.
As a reminder, the CDC still recommends that ALL persons continue properly wearing masks (covering nose and mouth) while in healthcare facilities, including dental offices, despite their vaccination status. We kindly request adherence to this as well as request continuance of social distancing whenever possible.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our protocols based on the current recommendations and appreciate your confidence in allowing us to treat you and your family during such a unique time.