Veneers – Dudley, MA
Bring Your Dream Smile to Life
From minor misalignment to pigmented discoloration, dental flaws don’t have to be permanent. In fact, our Dudley cosmetic dentists can correct those imperfections and more with veneers. One of the most sought-after smile-enhancing treatments, veneers can bring your dream smile to life – in as little as two visits too! Keep reading to learn more about them or get in touch with our team.
Why Choose Dudley Family Dental for Veneers
- iTero Digital Impression Technology for Accurate, Comfortable Impressions
- Low- to No-Interest Dental Financing Available
- Convenient Appointment Times
What Are Dental Veneers?
As mentioned above, veneers in Dudley are one of the most popular smile-enhancing solutions. Extremely versatile, the thin shells of porcelain are bonded directly to your teeth to conceal dental imperfections. A few common ones include chipped, cracked, stained, and misshapen teeth. They can also address minor misalignment in just a few visits, leading to their nickname “instant orthodontics!”
The Process of Getting Veneers
Step one is a consultation with our knowledgeable, highly trained, and friendly team at Dudley Family Dental. Once we have an in-depth understanding of your dental needs and smile goals, we can put together a custom treatment plan. In the process, we will work with you to pick the perfect shade, shape, and size of your veneers.
After we’ve solidified the details of your treatment plan and reviewed the cost, we will get to work! That starts by removing a small amount of enamel from your teeth and taking impressions for the dental lab. While the lab artisans craft your permanent set, we will provide you with temporary veneers.
Once your permanent veneers arrive, we’ll schedule a time for you to come back to our office to have them placed. We’ll bond them securely in place, make any final little adjustments, and the entire process will be complete!
The Benefit of Veneers
Veneers certainly aren’t the only cosmetic dental service available, but there are a few noteworthy benefits they provide patients, including:
- Versatility – They can correct one flawed tooth or an entire arch of teeth.
- Customization – They are personalized to each patient’s desires.
- Longevity – They can last for well over 15 years with proper care.
- Stain-resistant – They are crafted from high-quality materials that don’t discolor.
- Speed – The entire process can be completed in two or three visits.